The Top 10 Rules of Style for Men.
Daniel is the teams STYLIST. He runs his own style consultancy company, and we are happy to have him on our team.
Daniel is part of the pua training residential course that we run, and not only is he an expert on pua training. he also has incredible taste and imagination when it comes to mens fashion.
1. Feel Comfortable. It doesn’t matter what you wear you should always feel comfortable, always. If you want to dress better, learn how to do it comfortably.
2. If it looks good, It’s Fashionable. There’s no secret formula to dressing well, if it looks good, wear it. If it doesn’t, don’t wear it.
3. The Fit is essential. Whether an item is in fashion or not, if it fits you right it will look 10 times better than an item that’s in fashion but fits you like a bag of spanners.
4. Get your clothes tailored. It’s not expensive to have your clothes adjusted to fit well, the arms on your sleeves or the taper of your jeans can be made to suit your for around a tenner and it is exactly these subtle adjustments that make a world of difference.
5. If you can’t afford a tailor, learn what brands suit you best. Two different brands might say that the jeans they’re selling are 32 regular in size, one might fit well, the other terribly. Try the clothes on for your best fit;
6. Try it on. Blokes have a tendency to say ‘that’ll do’. I would never dream of buying clothes for a client without seeing how an item looks on the body.
7. Plan. If ever you go shopping for food you know that you need eggs, milk and bread. So why is it then when men go shopping they think, “I hate shopping, I don’t know what to buy, I don’t know what looks good, I haven’t got a clue”. If you need jeans then think, “I need jeans, I need them slim fitting, I need a colour that suits the shirt I’m going to wear them with”, Plan.
8. It’s designer, of course it looks good on me. What a joke, you couldn’t be further from the truth. Having a brand name slapped across your chest doesn’t make you look good, it makes you look like a billboard, an advert, it looks cheap.
9. Keep it Clean. There’s nothing worse than a garment that suits you perfectly but is perfectly filthy. Dirty clothes and especially dirty shoes are the worst of all image breakers.
10. What do you look like? Don’t look at a shirt and think, is that good? Is it fashionable? Will Girls like me in it? You have to know what works best for you, your body type and your personality, your lifestyle. Know what suits you and remember the first step, feel comfortable.
If you want to start increasing your current level of success with women, then remember to check out the 12-hour PICK UP ARTIST COURSE,and the amazing 7-day PUA COURSE
Where you can work with Kezia and the rest of the team!
Here are just a few of the amazing video testimonials we have received from our past students:
Tags: art, artist, artists, attraction, babes, chat, daygame, escalation, event, events, game, girls, hb, holly, hot, los angeles, method, methods, natural, natural game, Numbers, pick, pick up, Pre-approach, pull, push, residential, seduce, sex, sexual, sexy, skills, strip club, system, techniques, tips, training, up, women